Sunday, February 22, 2009

My ALIEN Bread Experiment~!!!





waalll....~!!! huhuhu... huha for whole day. Want to bake my 2nd Bread~!!! So, same thing i prepare salt, brown sugar, milk powder, High Protein Flour, Wholemeal flour, yeast & bla bla bla....

This time I want to try the ingredient put in not according to the squence that in the instruction. mean that the yeast I will put at the last one.

So ... tik tok tik tok~!!.. put all the water, flour, butter..... the alst one YEAST~!!

Then same step put the container into the oven, and press bread, thn darker... wek wek wek ...

Because that is too late so... I go to sleep... when I wake up next morning the bread should be done~!!!...


early morning, So excited ran dowm from my room to my Kitchen lab..~ huhu....

Teng Teng Teng Teng.... open the oven door... WOPS~!!! wat happen with my brean~... is sinking at the middle.. 囧 wasai~!!!!.... What happen~!!! aaaaa....

The experiment Fail~!!! I do not know what is going wrong~!!! So I took the photo and send to my sister and ask. My sister also not sure what I did wrong. So, my labbit flip the guide and see.. wooo.. found a page about BREAD ERROR.. uhuh.. tht few possiblity can make the bread sink~...

i) Yeast & Flour is too many or not enough
ii) Yeast, Flour & Water too much~!!!

Until today I also not sure, what happen with the bread because both of the answer above can not convince me that is the FACT~!! but  anyway I will continue my experiement..~ hua hua hua... 
k. Plan the next bread project in few days time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment